Aquila Private Game Reserve & Spa
At Aquila Private Game Reserve and Spa you will have the opportunity to meet lions, rhino, buffalo, elephants and leopard on traditional, quad bike or horseback safari.
Your visit will be extra special between August and September when the Karoo wild flowers bloom.
The 4-star accommodation offers all sorts of luxuries and some rooms offer an outdoor African rock shower.
The poolside bar will definitely cool down the known Karoo heat as you enjoy a cocktail overlooking the Reserve. All meals are served buffet style in the African themed restaurant and have an authentic South African taste.
Other facilities include a curio shop, library, children’s den, cigar bar and spa.
The newly opened spa at Aquila Private Game Reserve and Spa adds to the already exceptional facilities and services on offer. It is a masterpiece of luxury that is defined by its serenity and creative use of natural elements. It offers an indoor heated pool, steam room, sauna, relaxation area, outdoor pool, nail bar, ten treatment rooms and a group treatment room.
While at the Reserve, we suggest you visit ARC (situated adjacent to the Aquila main entrance) where you will be introduced to our Eco Synergy Systems that ensures our carbon footprint is minimal.
Various daytrip and overnight options are available and daily transfers are managed by Aquila between all major Cape Town hotels and the Reserve.
- 4-star accommodation on a private game reserve
- Get up close and personal with Africa’s Big Five
- Activities include open-vehicle safari drives, quad bike safaris, and horseback safaris
- SPA treatments
- Two restaurants on premises seating 300 in one and 65 in the other
- Amenities include saltwater pool, pool bar, cigar lounge, conference centre, children’s entertainment area, library and curio shop