Cape Paradise Lodge
Nearby are the popular Long and Bree Streets, while Kloof Street is a favourite hangout for an eclectic mix of students and young professionals in its trendy bistros and bars. A short drive gets you to Lion’s Head, a hike whose summit provides a heady vista of Table Bay, teeming with life. From the top, hikers can view the affluent Blue Flag Beach suburbs of Clifton and Camps Bay, silver beaches meeting the brilliant blue waters of the Atlantic.
Because of convenient location, this guesthouse is a perfect base for first-timers to the Mother City. All rooms have a fan and heater, and an en suite bathroom. A warm breakfast is available as well as cereal, fruit, breads and jams. Complimentary Wi-Fi is available so you don’t miss a beat planning your day in this unique city.
- Great, central location for first-time visitors
- Close to hikes like Lion’s Head, Table Mountain and Devil’s Peak
- Quick drive from Cape Town’s premium beaches
- 5-minute drive to the V&A Waterfront
- Amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, pool, breakfast and en suite bathrooms