Go.See.Do. South Africa
Go.See.Do. South Africa (formerly Brochure Management) is a niche media and marketing company with a 25-year track record in delivering market-leading results predominantly to clients in the visitor market. We’re able to match our clients marketing DNA and their short, medium, and long-term goals with highly effective and relevant platforms. Working with stakeholders from tourism, the trade and local B2B practitioners, these various platforms are designed to maximise reach by leveraging the broader visitor market within clearly defined budgets and parameters.
Our portfolio of marketing and communication products speak directly to audiences utilising the particular mediums that our clients need to conduct to promote their business.
- Go.See.Do. Display: Sites include airports, car hires, game farms, guesthouses, B&B’s, golf estates, tourist attractions, restaurants, shopping centres and more
- Go.See.Do. Digital is a digital universe directed at both the local and international visitor markets. We have online platforms configurated for any digital device and designed as the first stop for savvy travellers who are looking for places to GO, things to SEE and activities to DO in Southern Africa.
- Go.See.Do. Design: Products include brochures of all sizes, maps, booklets, business cards, stationery, banners, and general branding
- Go.See.Do. Print is a one-stop print service company and is able to source the highest quality print and finishing at an affordable price to our valuable clients.
- Go.See.Do. TV is an online television channel delivering informative content to a digital audience looking for places to GO, things to SEE and activities to DO in South Africa.
- Go.See.Do. Maps & Guides have content that reaches travellers with the information they need while exploring a town/city/region or planning their trip.
- Go.See.Do. Reseller is our third-party sales division where we are the authorised representatives for specified products within a defined market. We negotiate detailed agreements with companies where there are synergies with our respective target markets but no direct competition with regards to our intellectual properties.
- Go.See.Do. Outdoor: We cater for the outdoor market and can create and manufacture all outdoor signage to any requirement. Via Go.See.Do Design we offer the flexibility of following specific design briefs or a “conceptualisation-to-final sign-off to production” solution for most signage types.