African Dreams Guesthouse
African Dreams Guesthouse is a 5-star Guesthouse in Somerset West - is built high against De Helderberg Mountain in a quiet and prestigious residential area with breath-taking views of False Bay and the Hottentots Holland Mountains.
Somerset West - the Golfing Paradise of the Cape is only 20 min. from Cape Town International Airport and 30 minutes from V&A Waterfront at the beginning of the Cape Winelands.
African Dreams Guesthouse is completely renovated in 2019. The three apartments offer a comfortable lounge with Smart TV, dining area, fully equipped kitchen, bedroom, and private patio. The two studios offer self-catering facilities and have their private terrace. All apartments and studios have an en-suite bathroom and a private outdoor entrance. Guests are welcome to self-cater or make use of our freshly prepared breakfast. We offer free WiFi (fibre) and free secured parking.
African Dreams Guesthouse welcomes an international diversity of guests visiting the Western Cape for holiday, business or sport. We speak English, German and Dutch and are happy to help you to experience a "Never To Forget" stay in the Western Cape.
- 5-star guesthouse in Somerset West, renovated in 2019
- Safe off-road parking (CCTV-monitored)
- English, Dutch, and German-speaking
- 18 Golf courses in less than an hour drive
- Free WiFi, free pool towels (season), paid laundry service, breakfast optional
- All rooms have their private entrance and private terrace/garden/patio