Tsogo Sun Hotels have opened their doors under strict hygiene and safety protocols to business travellers from 10 June 2020.
They’re offering preferential promotional rates, including breakfast and free unlimited WiFi. Cape Town rooms are on offer from R699 per night for single occupancy.
Book online now, directly with the hotel, or via your company’s travel procurement policy. Click here to view the check-in process.
Health and safety Protocols
- All staff have received training on COVID19 preventative measures and hygiene protocols.
- Educational signage is displayed for both guests and staff.
- Staff are provided with personal protective equipment (PPE) in line with regulations, along with additional hygiene resources.
- Biohazard boxes are provided for the safe disposal of PPE and other waste as required.
- Increased sanitising and disinfecting practices (over and above our normal stringent cleaning protocols).
- Public social distancing, demarcated areas, physical barriers where necessary and PPE.
- Sanitisation of high touch points, deep cleaning and pest control.
- To protect our guests and staff and to prevent a potentially high-risk person from entering the hotel, guests are required to be screened on arrival, which includes:
- allowing their temperature to be scanned with a thermal scanner;
- If a guest’s temperature falls within the normal range and they do not show any symptoms they will be required to sanitise their hands and proceed to check-in. If a guest’s temperature exceeds 37.5 degrees Celsius and/or they have symptoms of the virus, they will be not be allowed to check-in and will be referred to a medical facility as specified by the NICD;
- complete and sign a questionnaire.
- Guests will be required to complete their registration card and follow the normal check-in procedure.
Access to facilities
- Gyms, swimming pools, bars, conference centres and spas remain closed.
- Temperatures of guests are monitored, and guests are required to complete screening questionnaires at the entrances of the hotel.
- Mandatory use of masks for all visitors and staff entering the premises.
- Only critical areas and facilities will be opened.