The accommodation is located right on the water’s edge, giving you access to the extravagant delights of this exquisite shopping mecca and its deep blue waterways. Once you’ve enjoyed the decadent treats of the marina, head out to the nearby Cape Town Stadium before embarking on a hike up either Lion’s Head or the iconic Table Mountain. A short 10-minute drive away are the premium beaches of Camps Bay and Clifton. Frolic in the deep blue waves of the Atlantic Ocean before enjoying a picnic on their silver sands.
Pick from six types of apartments at Waterfront Village, all grouped within a luxury or superior class. Use the gym to keep up with your fitness routine while satellite TV means you will never have to miss the big game on the weekend.
- Located on the marina at the V&A Waterfront
- Easy access to ferries to Robben Island
- Nearby Table Mountain and Lion’s Head
- Quick drive away from Cape Town’s luxury beaches
- Amenities include daily housekeeping, complimentary Wi-Fi, gym, satellite TV, kitchen appliances and swimming pools