Head down to the beachfront where the deep blue waters of Cape Town’s luxury beaches are filled with tourists, locals and everything in between. Along the palm-lined Victoria Road you will discover a myriad of trendy cocktail bars, upmarket restaurants and street vendors. Travel through Kloof Nek Pass to the biggest tourist attractions, where Table Mountain, Lion’s Head and V&A Waterfront await. Don’t pass up the chance to go up the cableway or even catch a match or concert at the now iconic Cape Town Stadium.
There are five rooms to choose from: Ocean View, Camps Bay View, Table Mountain, Twelve Apostles and Van Kampz. All contribute to a stay of indulgence and glamour. All have flat screen TVs with satellite channels, air conditioning, en suite bathrooms and varying self-catering facilities.
- On the doorstep of Cape Town’s premium beaches
- Seven minutes from the city
- Incredible ocean and mountain views
- Found near amazing hikes and upmarket bars and restaurants
- Amenities include air conditioning, en suite bathrooms, varied self-catering facilities and satellite TV