Two Oceans Backpackers
Walk out the door with the iconic Table Mountain and Lion’s Head on your doorstep. The premium shopping mecca which is the V&A Waterfront is a quick 5-minute drive from the establishment. From here, you can organise a ferry to the historic Robben Island after exploring all the luxury boutiques and classy bistros on offer. Make your way through Kloof Nek Pass and onto the white sandy beaches of the Camps Bay and Clifton, where sundowners are unmissable. Once the night arrives, you’ll want to hit the clubs on Long Street as well as trendy bars and restaurants on the nearby streets of Kloof and Bree.
At Two Oceans Backpackers, you’ll be sure to meet up with some eclectic characters and friendly locals and foreigners alike. With new and fully-renovated facilities, you can rely on a comfortable and enjoyable stay.
- Located right on the vibrant Long Street
- Near all major tourist attractions
- Surrounded by many bars and restaurants
- Near many hikes such as Table Mountain and Lion’s Head
- Amenities include fully-renovated rooms