Yizani Restaurant, Southern Sun Waterfront Cape Town
Everything about Yizani Restaurant is a celebration of South Africa, even their name, which means come in, welcome in Xhosa. From its prime location at the Southern Sun hotel in the V&A Waterfront, Yizani serves up a seasonal menu of contemporary South African dishes and fusion food, made with fresh, local produce.
Get the best out of what South Africa has to offer on both land and sea with a Cape Rock Lobster salad or bobotie samoosa to start, followed by a rack of Karoo lamb or Cape Malay fish and chips, and finally, end off with Yizani’s dessert buffet for some sugar, spice and everything nice.
To meet great food is a great wine list. Yizani is a participating auction wines restaurant, and their comprehensive wine list includes champagne, kosher and organic wines, and dessert wines.
- Enjoy delicious South African cuisine and fusion food
- Located in the Southern Sun hotel at V&A Waterfront
- Yizani means come in, welcome in Xhosa
- Menu highlights include Cape Rock Lobster salad, rack of Karoo lamb and Cape Malay fish and chips
- Open seven days a week from 18h30 – 22h30
- The Tsogo Sun Waterfront has high quality conference facilities in Cape Town