The historic Company’s Garden is right on your doorstep while cultural experiences await with the Slave Lodge, District Six, Bo-Kaap and Jewish Museum all close at hand. A myriad of galleries, cafes, restaurants and coffee shops abound on streets that snake through this fascinating metropolis. The looming silhouette of Table Mountain is a 5-minute drive away and hikes up Lion’s Head and Devil’s Peak are all in close proximity. The V&A Waterfront, the city’s shopping capital, is easily accessible as are the premium beaches of Camps Bay and Clifton.
With 107 rooms and suites to select, you’re spoilt for choice at the Townhouse Hotel. All come equipped with flat screen TV and satellite channels, meaning you’ll never miss a beat. Complimentary Wi-Fi helps you keep up with those back home while 24-hour room service wait on your every need.
- Near to the V&A Waterfront and ferries to Robben Island
- Found right in the heart of the city
- Close proximity to restaurants, clubs, cafes and bars
- Short drive from Table Mountain and premium beaches
- Amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi and bottled water, flat screen TV with satellite channels, tea and coffee facilities, room service, secure parking, conference facilities, hairdryers and toiletries