The Table Bay
Providing 5-star accommodation in one of the most beautiful cities in the world, The Table Bay is in a class of its own. Its sprawling architecture crouches right on the edge of the marina in the V&A Waterfront, ensuring guests are close all the tourist and shopping attractions.
There is a wide selection of cuisine, with The Atlantic serving a breakfast buffet boasting views of the harbour while The Camissa Brasserie dishes up incredible feasts using the freshest local produce. Both The Union Bar and The Lounge are great places to unwind, not to mention The Pool Bar with its cocktails, Jacuzzi and heated pool. Step out from your elegant rooms to be greeted by Table Mountain on your doorstep. Lion’s Head looms beside it with hiking trails leading up to a summit with astounding views.
There are 329 luxury rooms available which are either mountain or sea-facing. After High Tea in The Lounge, you may want to keep up with your routine at the hotel gym. There is also access to the Camelot Spa with steam rooms and hydro baths.
- Elegant and opulent 5-star luxury
- Exquisite and central location
- Mountain or sea-facing views
- Very close to all tourist attractions
- Amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, satellite TV, universal plugs, air conditioning, hairdryers, mini-bar, tea and coffee facilities and concierge service