The Spier Hotel, Spier Wine Estate
This is 4-star luxury at its finest, found in the rolling vineyards of the picturesque Stellenbosch Winelands. Relax at the spa or eat at one of the various spots at the hotel: The Hoghouse Bakery and Cafe, Eight To Go Deli and the Hotel Restaurant and Wine Bar. Indulge in wine tasting; our experts pairing local and innovative foods with some of the country’s finest vintages.
The grounds contain the flora-rich Slangkop, a granite outcrop considered sacred to the ancient people who first inhabited the region. Along with the Creative Block, dedication to National Heritage and investment in local, enviro-social issues, Spier is a conscious farm of authentic produce and responsible integrity. Fostering a true connection to the land, the rustic charm of this hotel is undeniable. Choose from Signature Riverside, Garden Terrace and Riverside Terrace Rooms. All rooms are set around six courtyards, each with their own swimming pool.
- Set in the heart of the Stellenbosch winelands
- Focused on sustainable initiatives
- Award-winning food and wine pairings
- Beautiful natural surroundings beside the Spier dam
- Amenities include 153 rooms, swimming pools, spa, wedding and conference facilities, air conditioning, tea and coffee facilities, satellite TV, 100MB complimentary Wi-Fi and hairdryers
Spier is proudly water-wise. For more information, see the drought crisis alert on their blog.