The Lodge at Atlantic Beach
Just as the estate as something to offer for everyone, so do the surrounds. From wildlife and nature reserves such as West Coast National Park and Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens, historical sites and landmarks such as Table Mountain and Robben Island, a range of award- winning wine estates including Simonsberg and Boschendal and shopping and entertainment meccas, V&A Waterfront and Canal Walk, this little West Coast town offers easy access to all kinds of attractions.
The Lodge offers 20 luxuriously appointed rooms, each superbly comfortable and with all the extras you’d expect from a 4-star hotel. Rooms overlook the indigenous Fynbos gardens where Springbok can often be seen grazing. In addition to the restaurant, wellness spa and golf course, the estate also boasts a beautiful leisure centre, with a sparkling swimming pool, two tennis courts, and a business hub.
- 4-star hotel accommodation in Melkbosstrand
- 25 minutes from Cape Town
- Luxury, Deluxe and Premier Rooms
- Amenities include 18-hole golf course, Elemental Health and Beauty Salon, Sunset Terrace
- Restaurant, Legends Bar, swimming pool, two tennis courts, conferencing facility and a business hub
- Services include high-speed internet access, continental breakfast daily, 24hour security, laundry and dry-cleaning