The Crescent is a popular choice for corporate travellers attending one of the nearby office parks, but leisure travellers can also enjoy easy reach of a number of attractions, starting with the closest for daytime adventures, the beautiful Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens, and for a bit of night time fun, Grand West Casino, where you can try your luck at the tables or slot machines, take the kids to the games arcade, cinema and ice rink, or simply enjoy a bite to eat at your choice of fine dining restaurants and easy takeaways.
If you’d like to see some of Cape Town’s bigger attractions such as Table Mountain and the V&A Waterfront, they can be reached by car in less than 15 minutes.
The Crescent offers four luxurious and private double rooms, the Cape Royale, the Sahara, the Serengeti, the Moroccan; and the Executive Apartment. Each room is comfortably equipped and guests can order breakfast via an extensive list of room service options. Enjoy your stay at the comfortable and professional Crescent B&B.
- 4-star bed and breakfast accommodation in Pinelands
- Less than 15 minutes from Grand West Casino and Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens, and Cape Town city centre, with Table Mountain, and the V&A Waterfront
- Within easy reach of both the N1 and N2 highways
- Quiet and green neighbourhood
- Satellite TV, internet access, electronic laptop safe, executive desk, hairdryer, tea and coffee tray, duck down duvet inners, toiletries and room-serviced breakfast