The Charles Guesthouse
Start your day with a breakfast at the Village Cafe, with whom the guesthouse has special arrangements. Book a funky and bright fat tyre or fixie bike from Spitfire directly at the guesthouse’s reception and use it to explore the neighbourhood and surrounds. A short trip will have you at a number of Cape Town’s top attractions. For a day of sun-soaked relaxing, make use of your complimentary Sandy B beach club membership in Camps Bay.
The Charles guesthouse is built in what used to be three adjacent historical houses, now completely renovated, they still boast the Georgian faÃ§ade. Guests can choose between Classic, Premier and Traveller’s Rooms, the latter being perfect for budget travellers looking for more discerning backpackers accommodation.
- Guesthouse in De Waterkant Village
- Opposite the Cape Quarter piazza mall
- Close proximity to V&A Waterfront, Green Point Park, Cape Town Stadium and CTICC
- Classic, Premier and Traveller’s Rooms
- Amenities include satellite TV, ceiling fans or air conditioning, free-standing heaters, Wi-Fi, safe, tea and coffee tray, mini-bar fridge, and hairdryer