The Cellars-Hohenort Hotel
Spend your time taking leisurely walks to connecting local wine farms; practice on the Gary Player-designed putting and chipping green, or enjoy a full day’s activities in the Mother City. Once you’ve worked up an appetite, take a culinary journey at the hotel’s two restaurants, the Greenhouse and the Conservatory, both run by Relais & Chateaux Grand Chef, Peter Tempelhoff. Finally, end it off with a pampering at the Fresh Wellness Spa before tucking into your luxuriously soft bed.
The Cellars-Hohenort comprises of 52 individually decorated rooms, ranging from Double Rooms to the opulent Madiba Villa. Every room boasts beautiful views of the mountains over nine acres of beautifully manicured gardens. Attention to detail, personalized service and special touches will make your stay at Cellars-Hohenort one for the books.
- 5-star hotel in the Constantia Valley
- 200 year-old camphor trees, rose gardens and duck residents
- Two award-winning restaurants, the Greenhouse and the Conservatory, both run by Relais & Chateaux Grand Chef, Peter Tempelhof
- 15 minutes from Cape Town city centre
- Amenities include: nine acres of manicured gardens, swimming pools, tennis court, Fresh Wellness Spa, boutique store and hair salon