Part of The Liz McGrath Collection, the 5-star Cellars-Hohenort Hotel is situated in what is known as “Cape Town’s Vineyard” – the historical Constantia Valley, a short 15-minute drive from Cape Town’s city centre. The Small Luxury Hotels of the World member’s 51 elegant guest rooms and suites boast breathtaking views of South Africa’s iconic Table Mountain range and the property’s extraordinary gardens. The on-site restaurants, The Conservatory and Greenhouse – which is renowned as one of South Africa’s top restaurants – take guests on an unforgettable culinary journey. To ensure the most comfortable of stays, the hotel further features a ‘Fresh Wellness Spa’, two pools, gym and tennis court.
- 5-star hotel in the Constantia Valley
- 300 year-old camphor trees, rose gardens and duck residents
- Two award-winning restaurants, Greenhouse and The Conservatory
- 15 minutes from Cape Town city centre
- Amenities include: nine acres of manicured gardens, swimming pools, tennis court, Fresh Wellness Spa, Collection Boutique, and hair salon