Part of The Liz McGrath Collection, The Cellars-Hohenort, a 5-star hotel, is situated in what is known as “Cape Town’s Vineyard” – the historical Constantia Valley, which lies only 15-minutes’ drive from Cape Town’s city centre. The Relais & Châteaux hotel’s 51 elegant guest rooms and suites boast breathtaking views of South Africa’s iconic Table Mountain range and the property’s extraordinary gardens. The on-site restaurants, The Conservatory and Greenhouse – which is renowned as one of South Africa’s top restaurants – take guests on an unforgettable culinary journey. To ensure the most comfortable of stays, the hotel further features a ‘Fresh Wellness Spa’, two pools, gym and tennis court.
- 5-star hotel in the Constantia Valley
- 300 year-old camphor trees, rose gardens and duck residents
- Two award-winning restaurants, Greenhouse and The Conservatory
- 15 minutes from Cape Town city centre
- Amenities include: nine acres of manicured gardens, swimming pools, tennis court, Fresh Wellness Spa, Collection Boutique, and hair salon