The Caledon Casino, Hotel and Spa
The verdant and gentle hills make up a land that has been referred to as being the breadbasket of the Cape. Visit the Caledon Museum, with its particular focus on the Victorian period in Caledon as well as documenting the history of the people of Caledon. The Elgin Valley Wine Route is a must while the seaside village of Hermanus, known as the best spot for whale-watching during season, is a short distance away. At the hotel, a selection of Standard Room, Superior Room and Suite, is available. With 81 rooms in total, there will always be one to meet your needs.
Treat yourself with complimentary access to the mineral Caledon Spa with its Victorian bathhouse and fitness centre. There is also a large amount of pools, with the naturally-heated cascading Khoisan pools being particularly popular.
- Exclusive spa and conference facilities
- Short distance away from Cape Town and Hermanus
- Both romantic and family-friendly
- Incredible natural surroundings
- Amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, air conditioning, tea and coffee facilities and satellite TV