The Bay Atlantic Guesthouse
The Bay Atlantic offers suites with some of the most exquisite views in the city, a magnificent pool area from which to enjoy an unforgettable sunset, as well as tour options tailor-made for your very own authentic Cape Town experience. It was also voted one of the Top Ten Places to Stay in Cape Town in 2016 by the Guardian Newspaper Group.
After a 30-minute drive from the airport, you’ll be greeted by the deep blue of the Atlantic Ocean, the tides crashing against the numerous Blue Flag beaches of Clifton, Camps Bay and Llandudno. The palm-lined Victoria Street serves as a main hub, with classy shops, restaurants and bars dotted along its length. Once you’ve explored the many secret beaches that pop up along this scenic drive through this affluent stretch of coast, a short 15-minute drive will see you arrive at the V&A Waterfront, the Mother City’s premium shopping mecca.
- Located in an area of unmatched luxury and exclusivity
- Close to the city’s best beaches
- Short drives away from the city centre and V&A Waterfront
- Unbeatable views and ideal for sundowners
- Amenities include air conditioning, Wi-Fi access, hairdryer, toiletries in all rooms, satellite TV and more