Swept Away B&B
Surrounded by three nature reserves, Swept Away B&B is the perfect place to recharge your batteries and enjoy some of the most exquisite beauty the Cape has to offer. Take a long walk down an endless stretch of untouched beach, get active at one of the many great surf spots in the region, or even enjoy the dinner theatre in the nearby town of Darling.
Whatever your reasons to visit this beautiful oasis, Swept Away B&B will cater to your every need. Whether you’re looking for the comfort of an en-suite room overlooking the ocean, or the freedom of a self-catering flatlet, there’s an option that will suit you perfectly.
- B&B in Yzerfontein, West Coast
- Walk along pristine beaches and coasts
- Best during wildflower season (August through to September)
- Surrounded by three nature reserves
- Self-catering flatlets and B&B en-suite rooms