Sundown Manor Guesthouse
The area is largely wind-free, protected by overlooking mountains, which lend themselves perfectly to hiking with a sea view. Outdoor enthusiasts will enjoy nearby attractions such as Lion’s Head mountain, a popular hiking route with incredible 360° views of Cape Town, and the Sea Point Promenade where locals walk their dogs, run, and rent bicycles. If you’re a shopping type, visit the V&A Waterfront, while foodies will find their joy in the surrounding restaurants in Sea Point and the city centre. And finally, if you’re just here to soak up the sun, the sandy beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay are only a short drive away.
Sundown Manor’s 11 neatly furnished and spacious units, coupled with exceptional service and up-market finishes, secure this residence it’s 4-star grading. A large, inviting swimming pool with crystal clear water beckons guests to the open patio and garden area, while a cozy lounge is the perfect place to enjoy a glass of local wine or sherry during colder seasons.
- 4-star guesthouse in Fresnaye
- Walking distance from Sea Point Promenade, restaurants, shops and bars
- A short drive from V&A Waterfront, Lion’s Head, Table Mountain, Clifton and Camps Bay
- Friendly atmosphere with great service
- Amenities include TV, fans, tea and coffee making facilities, safes, complimentary Wi-Fi and parking