StreetSmart South Africa
StreetSmart South Africa is a community initiative raising funds for initiatives that support the greater process of social normalisation of vulnerable and street children’s lives, through education, skills training and family reunification programmes.
In partnering restaurants, accommodations and wine tasting venues patrons have the option to add a voluntary R5.00 donation to their bill. This donation is registered separately and diners and guests should see their donation reflected on their bill.
Every cent raised in StreetSmart establishments goes to local organisations assisting vulnerable children. Donors supporting StreetSmart partners will be consciously contributing to the betterment of street children’s lives and futures. ALL StreetSmart’s operational costs are covered through sponsorships, fundraisers and private donations.
StreetSmart provides an opportunity to give responsibly and not in the hands of a child on the street, as this keeps them on the street.
- The easiest way to help South Africa’s street children.
- Simply add R5 or to your bill at participating restaurants.
- National non-profit organisation and public benefit organisation.
- Operating in Cape Town, Franschhoek, Stellenbosch, Helderberg, Swellendam, Johannesburg, Knysna and Plattenberg Bay.
- Internationally operating in UK, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the Netherlands.