Stonehurst Guesthouse is perfectly based for anyone wanting to meander through the Mother City. Table Mountain, Clifton and Camp’s Bay are only a short drive away, while the V&A Waterfront, Rocklands Beach and Sea Point Promenade are all within walking distance. This area is popular among young, active types who enjoy time spent outdoors.
There are 20 self-catering suites on offer, ranging between single rooms and two bedroom flats which all meet together in a stunning central courtyard. A light, healthy breakfast is provided to start your day on a good note, while in the afternoon and evening, guests are invited to make use of the fully-equipped kitchen and barbeque facilities.
- Beautiful Victorian-style guesthouse in Sea Point
- Views of the Atlantic Ocean
- Walking distance from V&A Waterfront, Rocklands Beach and Sea Point Promenade
- Short drive from Table Mountain, Clifton and Camp’s Bay
- Amenities include 20 self-catering suites, a fully equipped central kitchen, barbeque facilities, and a central courtyard