St Moritz Guesthouse
As the cableway makes its continuous journeys above your head, take a leisurely walk down to the nearby Kloof and Bree Streets. Both are well-known for their artisan cafes, trendy bars and varied restaurants. Nearby Long Street is the soul of the party, its exciting nightlife creating a vibrant and energetic atmosphere. Trails up Lion’s Head, Devil’s Peak and the Twelve Apostles are easily accessible while the V&A Waterfront, the Mother City’s premium shopping centre, is a short drive away. A 10-minute drive through the Kloof Nek Pass will see you emerge on the picturesque coastline of the Atlantic Seaboard, boasting the magnificent, Blue Flag beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay.
There are two Suites available.
- 15-minute walk to the Company’s Garden, Iziko South African Museum and Planetarium
- Easy access to the V&A Waterfront
- Within walking distances of many coffee shops and bistros
- Near major tourist attractions like Table Mountain, Lion’s Head and Camps Bay
- Amenities include 2 Suites, king-size beds, satellite TV, tea and coffee facilities, complimentary Wi-Fi and private entrance