Southern Sun The Cullinan
The hotel is in the middle of the city’s busiest and liveliest hubs. Naturally, it is surrounded by many tourist attractions such as the Two Oceans Aquarium, Cape Town Stadium and the beloved Table Mountain. The V&A Waterfront is a short walk away, with its myriad of elegant boutiques and classy restaurants. Relax at the exclusive spa before heading out to explore the Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden or the silver sands and turquoise waters of the Atlantic Seaboard.
At the Cullinan, you have all the perks and more. Kick back at the hotel’s Waterfront Bar for some memorable sundowners before heading through to the Yizani Restaurant for world-class cuisine. Complimentary Wi-Fi and the fitness centre allows you to keep up with your life back home.
- Set in the heart of the Mother City
- Close proximity to hiking trails up Lion’s Head and Table Mountain
- Near attractions such as the V&A Waterfront
- Golf courses nearby
- 537 rooms, complimentary Wi-Fi, air conditioning, tea and coffee facilities, satellite TV fitness centre and pool
- Peach Tree Restaurant at Southern Sun the Cullinan stands as a true taste of upmarket Cape Town cooking
- Stella Cafe & Bar located within the prestige of Southern Sun The Cullinan
PEACH TREE RESTAURANT
A quick walk away from the glitz and glamour of the V&A Waterfront, it’s the perfect place for a classy dinner after a day spent exploring in this amazing part of the world. Alternatively, it offers a diverse menu with breakfast buffets, light meals for a convenient lunch, a superb wine list and a great selection of cocktails for those perfect sundowners. The Sunday breakfast buffet has a distinctly South African flavour and is the perfect accompaniment against the backdrops of the harbour and the iconic Table Mountain.
There are stunning views over the pool deck and the city beyond, which you can savour while enjoying excellent food prepared by a kitchen that has cooked for such distinguished International guests.
- Opening Hours:06h30 – 11h00 Daily
- Cuisine: Modern with subtle Cape Malay influence
- Ambience: Classic elegance
- Dress Code:Semi-casual
STELLA CAFE & BAR, SOUTHERN SUN THE CULLINAN
Its name inspired by the heavens above, al fresco lunches are served on the outdoor terrace while it is also the perfect getaway for work drinks. Fresh, seasonal produce features on a menu which includes a tapas selection of exotic delights and home comforts.
If you’re feeling thirsty, the wine list has a fine collection of sparkling wines, standard wines and craft beers. On request, the resident sommelier can guide you through the process of choosing and tasting your ideal vintage. For the ultimate refreshment, one need only order a summer cocktail such as an Elderflower G&T or the Tropical Rum Julep.
- Opening Hours: 07h00 – 00h00 Daily
- Cuisine: International seasonal produce
- Ambience: Upmarket and modern
- Dress Code: Semi-casual