Southern Sun The Cullinan
The hotel is in the middle of the city’s busiest and liveliest hubs. Naturally, it is surrounded by many tourist attractions such as the Two Oceans Aquarium, Cape Town Stadium and the beloved Table Mountain. The V&A Waterfront is a short walk away, with its myriad of elegant boutiques and classy restaurants. Relax at the exclusive spa before heading out to explore the Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden or the silver sands and turquoise waters of the Atlantic Seaboard.
At the Cullinan, you have all the perks and more. Kick back at the hotel’s Waterfront Bar for some memorable sundowners before heading through to the Yizani Restaurant for world-class cuisine. Complimentary Wi-Fi and the fitness centre allows you to keep up with your life back home.
- Set in the heart of the Mother City
- Close proximity to hiking trails up Lion’s Head and Table Mountain
- Near attractions such as the V&A Waterfront
- Golf courses nearby
- 537 rooms, complimentary Wi-Fi, air conditioning, tea and coffee facilities, satellite TV fitness centre and pool
- Peach Tree Restaurant at Southern Sun the Cullinan stands as a true taste of upmarket Cape Town cooking
- Stella Cafe & Bar located within the prestige of Southern Sun The Cullinan