Stella Cafe & Bar, Southern Sun The Cullinan
Its name inspired by the heavens above, al fresco lunches are served on the outdoor terrace while it is also the perfect getaway for work drinks. Fresh, seasonal produce features on a menu which includes a tapas selection of exotic delights and home comforts.
If you’re feeling thirsty, the wine list has a fine collection of sparkling wines, standard wines and craft beers. On request, the resident sommelier can guide you through the process of choosing and tasting your ideal vintage. For the ultimate refreshment, one need only order a summer cocktail such as an Elderflower G&T or the Tropical Rum Julep.
- Opening Hours: 07h00 – 00h00 Daily
- Cuisine: International seasonal produce
- Ambience: Upmarket and modern
- Dress Code: Semi-casual
- Southern Sun The Cullinan is close proximity to hiking trails up Lion’s Head and Table Mountain
- Peach Tree Restaurant at Southern Sun the Cullinan stands as a true taste of upmarket Cape Town cooking