Southern Sun Cape Sun
This Southern Sun hotel has a brilliant central location in Cape Town, providing luxury accommodation within walking distance of all major tourist attractions. Scenic views abound with incredible vistas of Table Mountain, Robben Island and Table Bay creating a breath-taking holiday environment.
A short drive will get you to the V&A Waterfront, the premium shopping centre of the Mother City. Explore its huge variety of boutiques, markets, bistros and restaurants before taking a yacht trip around the coast. Travel through the nearby Kloof Nek Pass where the mountains open up onto the Atlantic Seaboard with its pristine silver sands and turquoise waves crashing against the seaside.
Hiking trails up Lion’s Head, Devil’s Peak and the Twelve Apostles are musts for nature lovers as is the Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden, its verdant slopes disappearing into the foothills of the mountainside. At the Cape Sun, choose from a selection of five styles of room. Indulge in a breakfast buffet, lunch or dinner at the hotel’s Riempies Restaurant or enjoy some delicious drinks at the New York-style Le Bar and Lounge.
- Near the Blue Flag beaches of the Atlantic Seaboard
- Short drive to the V&A Waterfront
- Close by to many hiking trails up Table Mountain, Lion’s Head, Devil’s Peak and the Twelve Apostles
- Walking distance to many bars, restaurants and cafes
- Amenities include 368 rooms, en suite bathrooms, air conditioning, tea and coffee facilities, complimentary Wi-Fi, fitness centre, spa and satellite TV
- Southern Sun Cape Sun offers some of the best conference facilities in the Mother City.