The region is popular amongst surfers and watersports enthusiasts, its colourful beach huts serving as an iconic backdrop of the area. Taverns, galleries and restaurants line the streets of neighbouring Kalk Bay, famed for its old-world charm. The same can be said for Simon’s Town, found further on and boasting the famous Boulders Beach. Here you will discover the only land-based colony of African penguin, frolicking around boulders around 540 million years old. The train runs right along the beachfront, making it easy to catch for an efficient route to the city and all its tourist attractions.
Choose from a selection of five rooms with en suite bathrooms at Sonnekus Guesthouse, all providing cosy and luxurious stays. Use the complimentary Wi-Fi to ensure you plan you’re a great trip to the nearby Cape Point Nature Reserve
- Whale watching during season
- Favourite sports for those who love the ocean
- Beautiful views of False Bay
- Close proximity to golf courses
- Amenities include: complimentary Wi-Fi, tea and coffee facilities and TV