Signal Restaurant at the Cape Grace Hotel
Signal is conveniently set in Cape Town’s V&A Waterfront where it is steeped in heritage and surrounded by some of the best shopping and entertainment in the city. Under the guidance of Executive Chef Malika van Reenen, the menu is seasonal, with a regularly refreshed tasting menu to keep you coming back for more. Along with delicious breakfasts, lunches,dinners, and children’s meals, Signal also offers a delightful food and wine pairing.
The food and wine pairing elevates a meal to a full culinary experience, with an additional food-pairing menu catering to vegetarians. Just imagine the taste, smells and textures of a rooibos-smoked salmon fish cake with roasted leek velouté and asparagus, washed down with a delicious Kleine Zalze Sauvignon Blank – and that’s only the beginning.
- Modern fine dining at the Cape Grace Hotel in the V&A Waterfront
- Seasonal menu, tasting menu, and food and wine parings
- Under the guidance of Executive Chef Malika van Reenen
- Both the tasting menu and A la carte menu include top quality vegetarian options
- Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner