RobinHood Burger & Grill
Robin Hood Burger & Grill is a quaint rustic burger joint in the heart of Cape Town’s boutique filled Kloof Street. Enjoy top-notch grub street-side at our Burger bar or chill out in our homespun old style décor. A cozy courtyard at the back oozes ambiance with greened ruin walls and tree stump seating. Enjoy grass fed beef, free-range chicken, vegan or vegetarian burgers. More over there are sumptuous salads, juicy grills, gourmet milkshakes, homemade lemonades and a host of local craft beers and drinks from a fully licensed bar. The kitchen opens at 11am everyday and only closes after 11pm at night, weekends and hour longer. Our experienced barmen can whip up a drop-dead-gorgeous Margarita during Margarita hour (Thu & Fri between 11 and 12pm) and Happy Hour (Thu & Fri 5pm-8pm) boasts cocktails, virgin cocktails and mojito’s to die for.
Robin Hood Burger & Grill is not just the coolest burger bar in town, like our namesake, we donate a portion of every meal’s profit to our charity of the moment. Every bite you take is helping someone and giving hope. Our Robin Hood Lager donates R1 of every order. A voluntary donation of R5 to StreetSmart SA is also on the table.
- Daily Specials, pop in to see what’s on offer
- Come and see our magical tree pendant and eat under its fairy lights in the main room
- Enjoy pure atmosphere in our quirky green Mandala room
- Uplifting fireplace warming not just the body but the soul
- Bimonthly specials catering for meat lovers, vegetarians and vegans