Once you’ve unpacked, enjoy a tasting at one of the many wine estates that populate the neighbouring Constantia Valley. Cool off in one of the three pools or at the many premium Cape Town beaches that can be found along the Atlantic Seaboard. The town itself has many beachfront restaurants and bars, ensuring memorable sundowners while Chapman’s Peak Drive provides some of the most scenic views in the Mother City. The guesthouse strives to remain eco-friendly, with low-wattage lighting, solar-powered lamps and showers minimise water use. The cottages were designed to benefit from the natural breeze of the nearby ocean while the windows are large to accommodate natural light.
There are four types of rooms to choose from at Riverside Estates, each comfortable and elegant in their own way. Lie back and catch a movie on the satellite TV before planning the next day using the complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Hout Bay boasts yachting, hiking, restaurant and boating facilities
- Close to premium Cape Town beaches
- A short drive away from the wine estates of the Constantia Valley
- World-famous big wave surf spot
- Amenities include: 16 en suite Double Rooms, wheel chair accessibility offered, satellite TV, complimentary Wi-Fi, three swimming pools and eco-friendly design