Rickety Bridge Winery
Find world-class accommodation at the Basse Provence Guesthouse and the Rickety Bridge Manor House or simply visit for a day of wine tasting in the modern and stylish tasting room. If you’d like to pair some of the fine Rickety Bridge wines with a bite to eat, visit the restaurant, Paulina’s. Paulina’s is set among the vineyards, from where they serve up a delicious bistro-style menu.
With a winemaking history dating back to the 17th century, Rickety Bridge is a timeless estate that offers beautiful settings – a perfect Winelands wedding venue. Classic Cape Dutch architecture and furniture, combined with all the modern amenities, gives Rickety Bridge an air of warmth, romance, and relaxation.
- 50-hectare wine estate just 3km from Franschhoek’s town centre
- 4-star accommodation at the Basse Provence Guesthouse and 5-star accommodation at Rickety Bridge Manor House
- Visit Paulina’s restaurant for a divine bistro-style menu
- Winemaking history dating back to the 17th century
- A perfect Winelands wedding venue