Richard’s Supper Stage & Bistro
The Supper Stage is decorated with memorabilia from owner, Richard Loring’s 50 years in the arts. With musical theatre, television, records, movies and cabaret under his belt, Richard is no newcomer to the scene. Along with business partner, Roland Seidel, Richard ensures that this exclusive show diner remains worthy of his name.
While the shows are what make Richard’s Supper Stage & Bistro really special, not everyone goes just to see them. In the downstairs area, Richard’s Bistro offers open deck dining and a colourful Bo-Kaap style bistro. Here, customers can start the day with a freshly-baked French croissant, get their afternoon pick-me up of home-made ice cream, or indulge in a dinner of prawns, steaks and other delicious fare.
- Catch a Cape Buffet dinner and a show at this exclusive and exciting venue
- Shows range from cabaret to jazz to comedy
- Downstairs Bo-Kaap style bistro serving breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Bistro open Monday to Sunday 08h00 – 23h00
- Supper Stage open every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, as well as most Fridays and Sundays in busy season