The hotel features a rooftop sun terrace and views of the sea as well as Table Mountain.
The modern rooms are decorated with wall art and equipped with a 55-inch smart LED TV, customizable lighting and an in-room fridge. The art-tiled bathrooms have a walk-in rain shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.
Enjoy breakfast or a meal with fresh, well-chosen dishes alongside a selection of craft beers and cocktails. RED Roof is more than just a hotel bar. Soak up the sunset over Table Mountain from the pool.
Social spaces host temporary art exhibitions and live music. Share music and photos with other guests and get advice from a virtual concierge through the “RED App”. Free high-speed WiFi is available throughout the property.
The Radisson RED Hotel is within a few minutes’ walk of the V&A Waterfront, and adjacent to the Zeitz Museum of Contemporary Art Africa. The central business district and Cape Town International Convention Centre are within a 5-minute drive, while Cape Town International Airport is a 20-minute drive away.
From the team at Radisson Red on Events and Games:
“Meetings shouldn’t be dull. We hate dull. Our 4 Events and Games Studios are exclusively for those who hate dull too”.
- Up to 500 metres squared. 90 people. Split the room. Not the crowd. Spin the vinyl.
- Drink barista coffee. Have meetings your way.
- Featuring free high speed Wi-Fi and the latest tech, the right people and friends to make things interesting.
Events + Games
- 4 Events + Games Studios
- Up to 500 metres squared, 90 people
- Barista coffee, seasonal produce
- Retractable screen + ceiling projector
- Creative wipe-off walls
- 252 Studios
- Free High speed Wi-Fi
- 4 Events & Games Studios
- OUIBar & KTCHN
- RED Fitness
- RED ROOF, pool + bar + grill