Radisson Blu Hotel Waterfront
Take in views of the beautiful waters of the Atlantic Ocean and the private marina from the Radisson Blu Hotel Waterfront in Cape Town. This seaside hotel is close to the city center, as well as all the big cultural offerings. The striking ocean views set the stage for a memorable stay in Cape Town. Wake to the sound of gentle waves breaking on the shore before embarking on a day of exploration. Take our complimentary shuttle bus to and from the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront – a popular shopping, dining and entertainment area.
The hotel offers 177 rooms for both leisure and business travellers. Each is impeccably designed to portray the luxury that Radisson Blu is revered for. Large sliding doors open on private balconies in the Premium Rooms, Junior and Two-Bedroom Suites. Spacious living areas, extensive comfortable beds and well-equipped bathrooms means that guests are in for a pleasant stay when they book at this Mother City destination hotel.
Sample a local or international favorite dish paired with South African wine at Tobago’s Restaurant, which also offers a striking sea view. Alternatively, relax with a cocktail at Tobago’s Bar, with even more exceptional views of the Atlantic and our heated rim-flow pool
If you’d like to relax after sightseeing, feel your tension melt away at our Amani Spa and Wellness.
- Complimentary scheduled shuttle to the V&A Waterfront
- Close to premium beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay and a 5-minute drive from the city centre
- Complimentary Wi-Fi, concierge services and tea & coffee facilities
- The Two Bedroom Suite offers two bedrooms, two bathrooms, lounge, fully equipped kitchenette and private balcony which either looks out over the marina out to sea, or across the Atlantic Ocean to Robben Island.
- Tobago’s Restaurant, Bar and Terrace is undoubtedly one of the best places in Cape Town for sundowner cocktails, a delicious lunch or romantic dinner, thanks to stunning Atlantic Ocean views and attentive service
- The outside infinity pool is perfect for guests who want to unwind and cool off while taking in some incredible ocean views.
- Amani Spa and Wellness offers 11 multi-functional treatment rooms, including two couple’s suites, its unique therapeutic Salt Room, an exquisite Hair Salon & Nail Bar, grand Rasul, and vitality pool will leave guests feeling refreshed, rejuvenated.
- For a top business or celebratory event, the hotel offers flexible venues including one of the few event rooms in Cape Town to boast marina views and boardwalk access.