Protea Hotel Victoria Junction
Table Mountain, Sea Point Promenade, Camp’s Bay Beach and Cape Town Stadium are just a handful of the attractions that are within easy reach. Discerning guests can tantalize their taste buds at a number of Cape Town’s finest restaurants, some even within walking distance. While you’re in the area, visit into the increasingly popular Oranjezicht City Farm Market which takes place every Saturday at the Granger Bay section of the V&A Waterfront.
All 172 rooms in the hotel have been designed to be as environmentally-friendly as possible, with energy-saving lighting and water-saving rain showers being just a few of the features. The hotel also boasts a fully equipped fitness centre, leisurely swimming pool and outstanding service.
- Hotel accommodation in the V&A Waterfront
- Easy access to Cape Town’s top attractions
- Outstanding views of the working harbour and Table Mountain
- Environmentally-friendly practices and facilities
- Amenities include a fitness centre, swimming pool and restaurant