Bantry Bay is an affluent suburb that enjoys an average of 290 wind-free days a year, which with Cape Town’s climatic mood swings, is something to be celebrated.
The President Hotel offers the best of both worlds: the city and the sea. Step out onto the western side of the Sea Point Promenade, one of Cape Town’s most-loved spots for a walk, cycle, run, ice cream or sundowner. If you’re the type that likes to travel on foot, keep walking and you’ll find yourself in vibrant Sea Point or just a little further, Camp’s Bay beach. The hotel even serves as a great starting point for a hike up Lion’s Head, where you’ll find a 360° view of the city. Of course, if walking isn’t your style, you can buy a ticket for Cape Town’s Red Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing bus right from the hotel’s travel desk, or book a private tour through the hotel’s concierge desk.
Each of the President Hotel’s rooms has been individually furnished with modern touches and comforting amenities, however, they do all have some features in common, including 24-hour room service, evening turndown service and upon request, in-room spa treatments.
- 4-star luxury hotel in Bantry Bay
- Beautiful views of Lion’s Head and the Atlantic shoreline
- 10km or less from Cape Town CBD, Camp’s Bay Beach, CTICC, Sea Point Promenade, Table Mountain National Park and the V&A Waterfront
- Hotel amenities include the Senate Bar, Islands Restaurant, Alexander Hair Salon and Nail Bar, Relax Spa, outdoor infinity pool, terrace, curio shop, boardroom, conference facilities and meeting rooms
- In-room amenities include satellite TV, individually controlled heating and cooling, complimentary Wi-Fi, mini-bar, tea and coffee tray and 24-hour room service