Pine Lake Marina Resort
Spend your days fishing, water skiing, tubing and canoeing on the stunning dark water lake and experience the best of life beyond the city.
The tall pine trees and romantic setting of Pine Lake Marina is reminiscent of a fond movie from long ago. The perfect spot to escape form the bustling city, the only traffic you’ll find in these parts of the world will be while you wait for a foraging guinea fowl to cross the path. The resort has a number of facilities for guests to use to make the most of their time on the lake and in the surrounds, from pedallos and water tubes, to a sports bar and beauty salon, there is something for everyone in the family.
Whether you’re here for the whole holiday or just passing through on your way to Plettenberg Bay or Outsdhoorn, your time spent at Pine Lake Marina will definitely be a highlight. Take your pick of Wooden Cabins, Cottages, Waterfront Cabanas, and even Dog-Friendly Chalets. Pine Lake Marina doesn’t just stop with great, affordable accommodation, they also boast five swimming pools, tennis and squash courts, two Jacuzzis, two saunas, a fully-equipped gym and a convenience store. With so much do at one resort, you’ll have to return again soon.
- 3-star self-catering resort just outside Sedgefield
- Located on the banks of the beautiful Swartvlei Lake
- Part of the Garden Route National Reserve
- An abundance of outdoor activities for the whole family
- Amenities include five swimming pools (1 heated), trampolines, pedallos, putt-putt, tennis and squash courts, games room, canoes, two Jacuzzis, two saunas, gym, sports bar and restaurant, beauty salon and convenience store