Parapax tandem paragliding
Life is a journey, make the most out of it and explore Cape Town from above and experience the freedom that tandem paragliding can offer! Enjoy the rush of the wind in your hair and being higher than you’ve ever been before with Parapax and a Tandem paraglide. Enjoy a bird’s eye view of the gorgeous city below, spectacular panoramas of the Table Mountain and the City Bowl. Clear blue skies or magical sunset moments is what you can look forward to when you set off from Signal hill or Lion’s head, two of the best-loved spots in Cape Town, boasting great views of the city that changes from sunset to magical night lights.
About the Flight
Tandem paragliding flights involve a candidate students being securely strapped into a comfortable flying harness positioned in front of the pilot and connected to the pilot and the glider. The tandem glider is specially designed to carry two people and is nearly twice the size of a regular solo paraglider.
- Minimum Age: 3 years
- Minimum Height: 0.5 m
- Maximum Height: 2.5 m
- Fitness Level: No Fitness Requirement
- Qualifications: Not Applicable
- Maximum Weight: 135.0 kg
- Certification: None Required
- Experience Level: No Experience Requirement
- We always meet at the very end of Signal Hill Road, under the first thorn tree, on the take-off site, at the parking place.
- Meet our friendly Parapax staff in orange branded t-shirts and red caps.
- This service is very weather dependent.
What to Wear
- Please bring sensible, good, closed shoes. Mountain and hiking boots are even better.
- Clothing-wise, wear shorts if it’s hot, but generally, Jeans and a T-shirt with a windbreaker is the best bet.
- We include everything needed for the flight, helmets and all flying equipment as well as water, suntan lotion, snacks and refreshments.
- Naturally, it’s best is to drink lots of water and use that suntan lotion before