Travel to Groot Constantia, the old wine estate in South Africa, and encounter an authentic experience rich in the diverse cultures and heritage of the country. Founded in 1685, its grounds now are perfect for picnics and walks. Aside from tastings at the surrounding farms, there are also enjoy hikes through the nearby Table Mountain National Park.
Through these you can reach sites such as Elephant’s Eye cave or the Silvermine Dam, ideal for a fun day in the sun. A 15-minute drive to the city centre, you won’t have to worry about missing out on any major tourist attractions. The nearby Constantia Village also has its fair share of shops and restaurants.
Watch the sun set behind the Constantiaberg Mountain Range after taking a dip the heated pool. As well as complimentary Wi-Fi, guests can also make use of the PC while breakfasts, picnic baskets and afternoon teas are all available on request.
- Close to the wine estates
- 15-minute drive to the city centre
- Surrounded by beautiful woodlands
- A short drive to Tokai Forest
- Amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, food prepared on request, views of the Constantia Valley, satellite TV, underfloor heating and fridges