Out n’ About Cape Tours
Out n’ About Cape Tours was born out of the need to provide affordable tours of Cape Town and its surrounding areas for the LGTBQ+ traveller, however not exclusively.
Our full and half day tours offers the best attractions in and around the Mother City. We pride ourselves in offering high-quality tours which are catered to our clients’ needs delivered by our certified guides.
Capetonians are always described as easy-going and laid back, and with South Africa’s liberal constitution, it’s no wonder Cape Town was listed in the top 5 of gay-friendly global destinations in a New York Times/Scruff survey in 2016.
We offer the following tours:
- A full day Peninsula tour travelling along the Atlantic Seaboard stopping off at Hout Bay via Chapman’s Peak to Cape Point and on to Boulders’ Beach to see the penguins
- Half day Historical Cape Town tour including the District 6 museum, the Government Gardens, Bo Kaap and the Noon gun.
- A full day tour to the iconic Table Mountain and Robben Island – where Nelson Mandela was imprisoned for 18 of his 27 years in jail.
- Full day Winelands tour to Stellenbosch (2nd oldest town in South Africa) and Franschhoek (French Corner).
- A day Safari Tour to a private game resort about 2 hours from Cape Town.
- For the nature and wine lovers – a trip to Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens and Groot Constantia wine estate.
- A half day cultural tour to Langa Township.
- A seasonal tour to see the whales in Hermanus.
- We also provide bespoke tours which caters to your individual needs. Just contact us with your requirements and we will design a tour that suits you – whether it is diving with sharks, shopping at one of the many fine shopping malls in Cape Town or zip lining.
At Out ‘n’ About Cape tours we will strive to make your holiday in Cape Town safe, smooth with everlasting memories.
- Gay or Gay Friendly Guides.
- Competitive Tour Prices.
- Knowledge of LGBTQ+ Cape Town culture and venues.