Montagu Springs Resort
Enjoy award-winning pools and discounted access to the hot mineral springs on your stay at this vibrant and well-kept resort. Montagu Springs is both a great summer and winter stop, thanks to its hot springs and year-round roses. The beautiful gardens also feature the Keisie River that runs through the resort, creating a number of miniature waterfalls and attracting almost 40 species of exotic bird-life, both resident and wild. Catch a daily bird feeding for your chance to get a bit closer to our feathery friends. Of course, the surrounding Cape Winelands have a lot to offer, but paradise at Montagu Springs Resort leaves no reason to leave.
Guests find themselves at home in one of 90 neat and comfortable self-catering chalets, each sleeping up to four people. Those travelling for business can also enjoy access to the modern conference facility, free of charge when booking five chalets or more. Whatever your reason for travel, at Montagu Springs you’ll have locally employed staff attend to your every need and 24-hour security for your peace of mind.
- Hot spring resort just 2 hours from Cape Town
- Located on Route 62, the longest wine route in the Western Cape
- 90 self-catering chalets, each sleeping up to four people
- Enjoy a natural river and an abundance of bird life
- Amenities include hot springs, six swimming pools (heated, cold and kiddies), three tennis
- courts, riverside picnic area, play-park and jungle gym, bicycle and pedal bike hire, and conference facilities