Molo Lolo Lodge
Located in the heart of Cape Town city center, between the village of De Waterkant and the famous bright-coloured houses of Bo-Kaap, Molo Lolo Lodge is a lovely restored Dutch-style House.
Our 6 luxurious and tastily decorated en-suite rooms offer cosy & comfortable accommodation. The large stylish lounge has an open fireplace along with an honesty bar, offering a selection of the best South-African wines. The roof-top terrace offers an amazing view of Table Mountain and the City Bowl, as well as a plunge pool and open bar area. A delicious fresh breakfast buffet will be served by our smiley staff. What a nice way to start the day before exploring the City!
Part of Molo Lolo Accommodation & Experiences, the Lodge is engaged in a fair, eco-friendly and sustainable business approach. Also, we have earned an excellent reputation for our warm and friendly atmosphere, making every guest feel at home.
Whether with family or friends, come and discover our unique place, the inner-city escape!
- Close to amazing hiking trails
- Short drive to the V&A Waterfront
- Around the corner from the premium beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay
- Artisans’ corner showcasing local craft
- Amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, barbeque facilities, international adaptors, tea and coffee
- facilities, laundry equipment, fully-equipped kitchen, satellite TV and communal lounge