The sky reflects off the sizeable pool and koi pond in a spacious and airy entertainment area. Enjoy a South African braai (or barbeque) on the deck during summer or warm up next to the fireplace with a glass of sherry in winter. The fine balance between airiness and coziness of the space is an achievement in its own right. Of course, you should make the time while you’re in the bay to visit Hout Bay harbour and beach, the Bay Harbour Market and the world-renowned Chapman’s Peak Drive.
When it comes to sleeping quarters, a vast main suite is supplemented with three additional guest rooms, each of which has its own outdoor shower and doors opening to pockets in the garden. With plush furnishings, soft textures, and names such as ‘Fynbos’, ‘Incanda’ and ‘Ukobona’, one cannot help but be allured to spend a night in one of these rooms.
- Guesthouse accommodation on a private estate
- Located on the outskirts of Hout Bay
- One main suite and three guest rooms
- Each room has doors leading to gardens and an outdoor shower
- Close to Hout Bay harbour and beach, Bay Harbour Market and the world-renowned Chapman’s Peak Drive