Lodge 36 on Shaanti
Travel into town and climb the much-loved flat-topped mountain or take the cableway, marvelling at views across Table Bay. The cosmopolitan shopping mecca which is the glamorous V&A Waterfront has a myriad of boutiques, restaurants and healthy-living stores. From here, get on to a ferry to Robben Island before visiting the fascinating Two Oceans Aquarium. For business, there are conference facilities back at Lodge 36 on Shaanti, where you can hire photographers, flower arrangements, audio-visual equipment and photocopying facilities.
The establishment also has self-catering facilities adjacent to their B&B offering. You can choose from either a 4-sleeper or a 2-sleeper, both with equipped kitchens and secure parking areas. Lunch and dinner are strictly Halaal. Airport transfers and Wi-Fi facilities are available on request.
- Short drive from many of the major tourist attractions
- Both B&B and self-catering units available
- Near to Canal Walk Shopping Centre
- Close to Ratanga Junction Theme Park
- Amenities include strictly Halaal menus, equipped kitchen and conference facilities