The Like2Hike team consists of experienced and multilingual guides who offer clients individually tailored hikes and scrambles up Table Mountain, Lion’s Head and Devil’s Peak. Options range from lesser travelled and uncrowded trails, to more popular and easier hikes.
Our multilingual mountain guides offer tours in:
- Spanish (available on request)
We offer hikes on:
- Table Mountain
- Lions Head
- Devil’s Peak
Trails off the beaten track include the following routes:
- Left Face B = +/-5 hours
- Arrow Face Traverse = +/-5.5 hours
- Wood Buttress = +/-6 hours
- Devil’s Peak = +/-6 hours
- Lion’s Head – alternative route = +/5 hours
Popular routes include:
- India Venster = +/-3.5 hours
- Kasteelspoort = +/-5 hours
- Lion’s Head – regular route = +/-3 hours
We also offer a mountain crossing, starting in Camp’s Bay and ending at Kirstenbosch. It is possible to do the mountain crossing via the Kasteelspoort or Wood Buttress routes. The duration is +/- 8 hours.
As experienced guides, we do not take the weather or its challenges, like wind and the misty table cloth, lightly. We understand the mountain and its hazards and since safety is very important to us, we will do everything possible to keep you safe!
Our extensive knowledge of the area, its history and myths, enables us to convey hidden gems to you along the way. The team is enthusiastic to show off our local birds, delicate plants and insect life, as Table Mountain boasts with more plant species than the whole of the British Isles.
We welcome children from 10 and up, if they are accompanied by their parents. For a more personal experience, we do not take large groups.
Let us design a scramble or hike for you, a definite high point, both literally and figuratively, to top your Cape Town experience! rience!
Come and hike with Like2Hike!
• Experience hiking one of the 7 Natural Wonders of the World.
• This healthy activity, offers great mental, spiritual and physical benefits.
• Hikes are adjusted to your fitness level.
• The mountain guides carry a first-aid kit and safety rope.
• Choose between a wide range of trails with stunning views.