On the doorstep sit numerous restaurants and bars. Trendy Kloof Street’s is a never-ending bustle of activity with its pubs and bistros while nearby Bree Street is no different. Filled with young professionals, seasoned travellers and students, this part of the city is no stranger to an eclectic mix of locals and foreigners alike. Take a short drive to the V&A Waterfront where you can take a ferry out to the historic Robben Island. The cableway up Table Mountain is minutes away as are hikes up summits like Lion’s Head and Devil’s Peak.
20 rooms all come with en suite bathrooms, cherry wood floors, satellite TV, iPod docking stations and fully-equipped kitchens. Three themed Suites are available: The Redbull, The Hippo and The Mini. Complimentary Wi-Fi allows you to keep up-to-date with your life, plans and friends.
- Spa treatments at the nearby Wellness Centre
- Close to Table Mountain and the cable way
- 5-minute drive from Blue Flag beaches like Clifton and Camps Bay
- Near to the V&A Waterfront
- Amenities include en suite bathrooms, satellite TV, iPod docking stations and fully-equipped kitchens