The Grosvenor Guesthouse
12 luxurious en-suite sea facing rooms with magnificent views across False Bay. Situated within walking distance of Simon’s Town village, quayside, naval base, penguins and beaches. Ideal for family re-unions, great white shark diving groups, food and wine tours, business and leisure stays.
Our friendly staff will look after your every need.
Set high against the mountain slopes of Simon’s Town, Grosvenor Guesthouse boasts incredible views of False Bay and the historical Simon’s Town harbour. A winding pathway from the guesthouse takes you down to the Main Road, from which you can explore this nautical village with its myriad of interesting clothing boutiques, African jewellery, curio and bric-a-brac stores, coffee shops and restaurants.
This 4-star guesthouse is a convenient base from which to explore the Cape Point Route. Grosvenor Guesthouse partners with the renowned shark cage diving company, Apex Shark Expeditions, your personal gateway for seeing these magnificent marine giants in action. Your hosts are available around the clock to assist you with itinerary and restaurant recommendations, car hire and travel arrangements.
Choose between staying in one of the sea-facing Suites, or Self-catering Cottages and Villa. Whichever you choose, you’ll enjoy spacious 4-star quality rooms, all beautifully appointed. Guests are also invited to make use of the private garden, sun deck and verandah, which overlooks the spectacular False Bay.
- 4-star Suites, Cottages and Villa
- Set on the slopes of Simon’s Town, overlooking False Bay and Simon’s Town harbour
- Nearby attractions and activities include the Cape Point Route, Boulder’s Beach and shark cage diving
- Walking distance from Simon’s Town harbour, restaurants, clothing boutiques, coffee shops and curio stores
- Amenities include 3 separate houses, private garden, sun deck and verandah