Grande Provence Heritage Wine Estate
The estate sits in the magnificent Franschoek Valley with a backdrop of rugged mountains, barely an hour from Cape Town.
Enjoy wine tasting, tours and a wine blending experience on the estate for a truly South African Wineland experience. When not exploring the beautiful estate and surrounds, guests are welcome to make use of the conservatory, comfortable lounge, swimming pool and elevated spa pool.
Rooms are spacious and elegantly designed, with modern technology discreetly hidden between bold, vintage furniture. The lush lawns and green hedges outside beckon visitors to spend some time under the warm African sun. Just in case you needed any more reason to stay at this spectacular and luxurious wine estate, most packages include a complimentary bottle of award-winning Grande Provence wine, a wine tasting, cellar tour and a tour through the gallery and sculpture garden. Magnifique!
- Luxury accommodation on a wine estate
- Accommodation options include a beautiful 300-year old Manor House and Villas in the vineyard
- Experience wine tasting, cellar tours and wine blending
- Beautiful views of the Franschhoek Valley, vineyards and surrounding mountains
- Amenities include a conservatory, lounge, swimming pool and elevated spa pool