Grand Dedale Country House
The estate is an ideal base from which to explore the Cape Peninsula, but for those who just want to put their feet up and relax, the spa, spacious leisure and entertainment areas, extensive landscaped gardens and sparkling 15m swimming pool guarantee you the ultimate R&R. Grand Dedale Country House is surrounded by 380 hectares of mountains, vineyards and Fynbos, offering guests a variety of outdoor activities, including hiking, mountain biking, clay pigeon shooting and horse riding. Of course, when you’re staying on an award-winning wine farm, a wine tasting should be at the top of your itinerary.
From your bespoke, luxury room in the Manor House, you can expect sweeping views of the valley as well as the Groenberg, Limietberg and Hawekwa mountains. Honeymooners and travellers seeking a little more privacy might prefer to book into the separate cottage with iconic Cape Dutch thatched roof. Gourmet cuisine is served in private dining rooms or al fresco on the grand veranda overlooking the mountains.
- 5-star luxury in a historic manor house
- Spa room available for stress relieving and rejuvenating treatments
- Located on an award-winning wine estate
- 15m swimming pool and spacious leisure area
- Amenities include 300 thread count percale linen, extra large velour gowns and luxury toiletries