Gondwana Game Reserve
Enjoy exhilarating game drives in a dramatic mountain and Fynbos landscape spotting elephant, cheetah, eland, lion, and hippo among many other species. Deluxe accommodation is offered in Kwena lodge, a modern and luxurious twist on the traditional Khoi-San dwelling. Fourteen open-plan suites nestle in the spectacular surrounds with 180-degree views, fireplaces and luxurious bathrooms.
Family or group accommodation is ideally provided in spacious bush villas (3 and 4 en-suite bedrooms) which are privately situated with awe-inspiring views from expansive decks. The Reserve now offers a three or five-day conservation experience in it’s Tented Eco Camp as well as a privately staffed lodge, with exclusive use, in the uber-luxury Ulubisi House.
World-class tourist facilities and attractions on Gondwana’s doorstep include championship golf courses such as Pinnacle Point and Fancourt, great swimming and surfing beaches and the attractive coastal towns of Knysna and Plettenberg Bay.
This exclusive reserve offers guests attentive service, superb cuisine, inspiring interiors, expert game rangers, and an array of activities including game drives, mountain biking, fishing and the popular Junior Ranger program for children.
Follow Gondwana on Instagram
- Luxury accommodation inside a game reserve
- Professionally guided open-vehicle safaris
- Spa and restaurant on premises
- See the Big Five, as well as endangered species such as Cape Mountain Zebra, Black Rhinoceros and Black Harrier
- Amenities include infinity swimming pool, open-plan lounge and bar, dining room set around two open fireplaces, veranda, and an outdoor African boma (fire pit)